blogging on a sunday

Sunday, August 16, 2009

We are still getting adjusted to living in a different state. With moving comes different laws, and so now we have to have our rental house checked out by the city. I guess they are supposed to do it every year, but they don't normally do it every year. I'm used to rentals being checked by the landlords, but the city is a whole different ballgame. So they are coming Tuesday, at some point - they can't even give us a general time. I've talked to my landlord about it and she said they have to walk in and check every single room. I'm not sure if this for structural reasons or if they want to see if anything illegal is going on the the household. Obviously, there is nothing illegal going on in this house, unless you count my laziness on dusting. :)

I'm not sure how this will pan out, but I will definitely have a review afterward.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary