bagel & coffee

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I went to Quincy yesterday morning to meet a couple friends from work at Panera for breakfast. Talk about a blast from the past. I haven't been to a Panera since last August or September. I got my usual, Cinnamon Crunch Bagel and coffee. I was so nice to just sit and chat.

I went to Hobby Lobby after, since it is in the same strip mall. It brought back memories of planning our wedding. I haven't been to one since my last trip for paper for the place cards and programs.I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY! It just gets me in the crafting spirit. I walked through all every aisle. They have all their Thanksgiving stuff and most of their Christmas set up. I dream of the day when I have the money to fully decorate our house for both holidays. I actually want to have some form of seasonal/holiday decoration in my house at all times. I'm sure Mike is not going to enjoy this, but oh well - it makes me happy. I started an candy dish "collection" at Borders with clearance dishes. I only have a couple - Halloween, Valentine's Day, and Easter. I hope to complete this soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary