cinco de mayo

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well, crap! I got the call this morning, I didn't get the job at the bank. She was really nice about it and said they were hiring a teller at another branch in town, so she would pass my resume and information to them. I don't know if that is really going to happen, but one can hope! Things at my job aren't getting better, my hours are just going down the tubes. I just hope something comes along soon.

We are going out with some of Mike's coworkers tonight to celebrate cinco de mayo. Since this "holiday" is less than a week after my birthday, I've always enjoyed it since turning 21. We haven't had authentic Mexican food since last November it seems. I've been trying tide us over by making it at home, but it just doesn't compare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary