rock crawlers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today was my first weekend day off, in a while. So it was really nice to be able to spend the entire day with Mike. There was a WEROCK rock crawling competition at Hannibal Rocks this weekend. Mike had called a couple guys to go, but they were out of town. Since he didn't want to go my himself, I decided to go. It was my first competition, so I didn't really know what to expect. I didn't realize people were pros in this and they actually came to Hannibal to compete. Mike was telling me some of teams spent over $80,000 on their rigs....I told him not to get any ideas. :) It was a pretty good time. I got nervous for the drivers when they teetered on 2 wheels.

How do they get the rig out you ask???


This is how!


Look at this guys axles....that's some flex!

I did get a little sun burnt while were were out there. I was actually surprised, because we were only out for about 4 1/2 hours AND I applied sunscreen 3 times. Oh well, it's really not that bad and my freckles came out and I love it when that happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary