red roses

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Aren't these gorgeous?! These are the roses in our backyard. We have another rose bush, it's white; I'm sure I'll have a picture of it up soon.

We went out to the cabin last night. It was a pretty nice time. A few people we still on their way, which was a good thing so we could meet everyone in stages; easier to remember names that way. I had a few Long Islands last night as well. Can I just say how much I LOVE Long Island Ice Teas!! I don't really get them that often, because I don't really get drinks out when we actually do go out. Well, we found a premixed bottle by Captain Morgan....oh so good. We even had a fire last night, and I'm sure it's just the first of many this weekend.

Mike's already back out to there this morning. I'm staying at home and then heading to work. I guess Bill (Mike's Uncle) always has a big project to do on Memorial Day weekend, since there will be a lot of people there to help. So I'm kind of glad I have to work today. :) I was thinking about it and I kinda like that I have to work during the hottest part of the day this weekend, so I'm in air conditioning. I'm still a city girl; probably always will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary