delicious

Friday, May 29, 2009

I found this website back in January, and I love it! It's called delicious. It's basically place to bookmark websites you like online. One of the things I love about it, is you can access your bookmarks from any computer. So for instance, you computer just dies on you, you don't lose your favorites. I mostly use mine for recipes and it lets you categorize your favorites; so for mine it's like main dish, beef, chicken, dessert, etc. But you can use it for any kind of website you want to save. If any one is interested in starting on, here's mine so you can kind of see how it works. Another neat thing is you can see who else has bookmarked the same thing as you and then look through there stuff. I've found many a good recipes that way. Let me know how you like it!

I posted about a month ago about making my table runner, and it's still not done yet. I've been doing some research on quilting, since I've never done it before. Well, I figured out I need a walking foot for my sewing machine, so I finally ordered it and hopefully it will be here in about a week. I really want to get this table runner done so I can start on my next project, a purse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary