interview

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I haven't really been happy at work lately. :/ The sad thing about this is that I'm not the only one. I really like the actually company, it's just the way this particular store is ran....I think. They've even started to reduce my hours pretty drastically. So with both of those reason in hand, I've decided to start looking for a new job.

I actually have an interview tomorrow at a bank. I really don't want to get my hopes up, but in reality, they are already so high, I'm almost bursting. I want this job sooo bad. It would allow be to be off on weekends (except for some Saturday mornings, of course) and evenings. Both of these mean the world to me. It would allow Mike and I to go away for more weekends this summer, which is what we really want to do. So please keep me in your thoughts tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary