sewing gone wrong...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I have the day off work, and even though it's a gorgeous day out, I wanted to be inside sewing. I started my table runner I talked about a couple posts ago. It was going very well for about 2 hours, and then it happened....my sewing machine broke! Okay, okay, it didn't really break, the needle just won't move for me at the moment. I spent about a half hour trying to fix it, got really frustrated and walked away. I'm waiting on Mike to get home to fix it. Mike is really good with the sewing machine, actually he's a lot better than me. He always has to help me thread a new bobbin, because I always forget how. Hopefully he fixes it quickly so I can finish the top of the runner this evening. Until then, I'm patiently waiting.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary