easter weekend

Friday, April 10, 2009

I'm off this weekend! I'm very excited, even though we don't have any plans set in stone. We are thinking of going to Sawyer Creek, which is just right down the road from our house. We are not going for the fun park, we want to go because there is a wine and gift shop. I really want to find a local wine to go with Easter dinner.

Speaking of Easter, this will be Mike and my's first holiday, just the two of us. It makes me feel more like our own family. Don't get me wrong, I love spending the holidays with our families and friends. I'm making a honey glazed ham, which is the smallest ham I've ever seen, but we don't want tons of leftovers.

This next part is completely not related to Easter. I was at work a couple of days ago, and was talking to a couple of my co-workers. I told them that I thought one of your supervisor looked similar to MacGyver, and both of them looked at me like I just made up a new word or something. They BOTH didn't know who MacGyver was. Who doesn't know who MacGyver is!?!?!?! They are not much younger than me, 20 and 22, but it felt like a 10 year age gap. I knew this stuff would happen, but I felt like it would happen when I'm 30 or 35. Not a mere 3 weeks before my 24th birthday. With this happening so close to my birthday, it really put me in check to how old I really am. I know I'm old old, but I'm no longer really young either.

Happy Good Friday to everyone, and I hope you have a wonderful Easter Celebration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary