out to dinner

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We went to dinner at some friends' house last night, we had a really good time. After dinner, Mike went out to the garage to help out on his off-roading vehicle. It was really nice to just sit and chat with her. I'm glad I get along with her and he gets along with him.

Today is the last day for one of my visiting supervisors. :( She's going back to St. Louis, and I'm not happy about that. She has been here since the beginning, so it is time for her to go home. She's just the one person I got along with the best and could relate to. And after she's gone, the area I work in is going to be so confusing, because it's basically going to be ran by me and another new person. Anyway, I made cupcakes for her going away. I've been wanting to make cupcakes, but you can't have 18 cupcakes sitting around the house, so it seemed like the right time to make them.

I just wanted everyone to know our wedding announcement was in the paper this Sunday. I'm so glad I finally did this. The only thing I have to do is finish our wedding album. Who knows when that will be done. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary