beautiful weather

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I hope everyone had a good Saint Patrick's Day! Ours was good, we ate and drink everything Irish. The night before, Mike asked for Irish Soda Bread. So after work, I ran to the grocery and picked up a few items, and made bread before dinner. It was really good and went well with the corned beef and cabbage.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day! It got up to 79 degrees. Since it's been so nice, we've slept with our bedroom windows open the past two nights. The trains and river boats can be a little annoying and they woke me up a lot more, and it's a little hard to get up in the morning because it's a bit chilly, but well worth it.

2 comments:

LauraSuz said...

Wanna share your soda bread recipe? Anne and I were both looking for one. I gave up and she didn't like the one she used.

Happy belated St. Patrick's Day!

Kristi said...

I put up the bread recipe. Hope you like it!

Post a Comment

Anniversary