merry christmas eve eve

Monday, December 22, 2008

When I was little, I always told my mom Merry Christmas Eve Eve. I wonder if anyone else ever did this?

I can't believe Christmas is in 2 days. It seems like this year was about a month long. Then again it feels like a lifetime. So many changes have happened this year, but I feel my life if better because of them. Mike is actually excited about Christmas this year. I think it has to do with seeing his friends as well. I wonder how much I will see my husband on our trip to Indiana. :)

I'm excited to see everyone as well, a lot of them I haven't seen since the wedding. I hope we get to spend enough time with everyone.

Well, there's a lot to do in the Fleischhauer house in the next couple days. I have most of my presents still coming, they are supposed to arrive today. I pray they come, because I don't know what we are going to do if not. Once the presents arrive, wrapping will commence. I also have some laundry to do before we can leave, which is turning into a never ending battle.

3 comments:

Cass in NYC said...

exciting times!!!!!!!!!

Cass in NYC said...

I don't think I can tell you how excited I am that Sarah and Jeff are engaged. Best YEAR ever!

Kristi said...

I know me too! It was a very good year for all of us! ;)

Post a Comment

Anniversary