christmas

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well, I hope everyone had a good holiday. Mike and I had a very nice visit back in Lafayette. I was kind of weird though, not having a 'home' there. We both started to miss Hannibal, which I guess means we're both enjoying Missouri life. We got to see almost everyone we wanted. It seemed like we were always going to see someone or doing something. We were out late a couple nights, and I just haven't caught up on that sleep yet, so we will see if I make it to watch the ball drop tonight.

The most exciting thing that happened while we were home was my sister got engaged!! I'm very jealous that her proposal happened on a beach at sunset in Australia. :) Everyone is really excited, I just wish I could see her to give her and Jeff a big hug. They haven't set a date yet, but they are still on vacation right now, and they don't really know when they will move back from Australia.

Mike and my New Years Eve plans are quite smaller this year than years past. We are staying home just the two of us and having appetizers and margaritas. YUM-O! We are actually excited it's a low key night, plus we have to be at the off roading park at 9 a.m. the next morning. This is the first time I'm going with Mike but I'm sure we'll have a blast. They're having a scavenger hunt out in the woods where you can win tires, wenches, and even a 4-door jeep wrangler! Wish Us Luck! There is also a hog roast, which I am very excited about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary