twenty twelve

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I got to uploading some photo to our computer and I realized it had been a while since I blogged. Well, I didn't think it had been SIX MONTHS; but it's true. I didn't mean to leave you hanging, and most of all, I didn't mean to stop this at all.

First and foremost, this blog is for Mike and I. It's for us to look back on and see what we've done and accomplished. And I failed....


Oh well, today is a new day. I can start fresh!

Today is just a lazy day for me. Mike is redoing the electric on the west-side of your upstairs (the two extra bedrooms), and I'm his gopher. So I figured this was the perfect day to get this blog back on track. I'll be typing and uploading photos in between running for this and flipping that switch, etc. :)   He's up in the attic running wire right now. This is a project that we have been waiting for cooler weather, and I do not blame him for that one. Who would want to be in a attic full of insulation in 90 degree weather - not me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary