gracie's quilt

Sunday, January 8, 2012

One of my cousins had a baby girl in October, Gracie. They had their baby shower over Labor Day weekend in Chicago land and I made the trek to deliver my gift and see family. 

I made a quilt, just my second.  It's a simple flying geese pattern, but I flipped every other strip to make it a little different.



I like baby quilt's that aren't too baby-ish. I don't like the fabric with ABC blocks, teddy bears, etc. This is definitely feminine but not extremely. I hope little Gracie will enjoy this for many years to come.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Yay! I was wondering where you went! I'm glad you're back and sharing pictures of your projects again!!! They're always so inspiring!

Kristi said...

Thanks Anne! I'm back and ready to blog. :)

Post a Comment

Anniversary