6 am

Saturday, November 21, 2009

This is the second day in a row I've woken up at 6 am on the dot WIDE AWAKE! I don't understand it. I haven't really gone to bed earlier or anything. Yesterday it was nice because I was able to kind of relax while I got ready for work, but today is another story.

I needed to get up anyway today because I'm driving to Peoria for my sister's bridal shower, but not that early. It's going to be a long day of driving so I really wanted to sleep in as much as possible. I just guess it wasn't in the cards...

I'm getting excited for this shower. I get to see my sister and mom, but more importantly I get to go out to eat. :) Just kidding! I haven't gone out to in over a month so I'm ready for my treat!

To the shower I go!

1 comments:

cass said...

I was like that when I got back from China, but lately I've been sleeping much later. Thank god! haha!
Actually, I should have used it to go to the gym!

Post a Comment

Anniversary