43

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

That's how many days there are until Christmas. I only know this because I work for a catalog company geared toward this holiday and I have a counter on my computer at work. Work has definitely got busier in the last week. I work in the credit department, so everyone and their brother is calling in to get their payments up to date and an increase in their credit limit. The sad thing is is that I know this is just a preview of what it's going to be like between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's going to get worse and busier, there's no slowing down in the near future.

Last night Mike and I made a trip to Quincy to go to the orchard! We went about a month ago for apples, cider and pumpkins. Ever since we've had those apples, we can't get enough. We bought a 1/2 bushel! We also bought cider again because I'm wanting to try and make Apple Cider Donuts that I saw in a magazine. If they turn out, I'll definitely put them on the cooking blog. I hope they do...

We also were able to stop at Hobby Lobby. I say we, but Mike stayed in the car. I just need to pick up some sewing supplies that I can't get in Hannibal; cheaply anyway. I love Hobby Lobby; too bad it was an in and out quick kind of shopping. I could just roam for hours.

1 comments:

LauraSuz said...

I heart apple cider.

Post a Comment

Anniversary