free day

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Here I am at home on a Sunday instead of at work! I'm finally free of BB&B. It felt so good to just get up and make breakfast and then have nothing else really planned for the day. Well, I do have things planned for today, I guess; I'm catching up on everything I needed/wanted to do this week. I've already made granola bars for Mike's morning snack, and hopefully I will get cookies made for lunches.

Mike's at a friends today to help on a vehicle so I have the house to myself to get things accomplished. I really want to work on my table runner, but my sewing machine has other plans. I've probably sewn six lines and ripped them all out. I think my problem is the tension of the thread, and of course, I can't figure out how to fix it. I'm going to pull out my manual and try to fix it before Mike comes home. Fingers crossed...

I love having a day to do whatever I want. I don't think I've had one of these days since about February. True story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary