work in progress

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Didn't know if anyone wanted to see my Christmas table runner. So this is my 3rd table runner, and yes, it's the same pattern. After I finish this one I'm going to spread my wings and try another pattern. I'm just comfortable with this one and I know how much fabric I need for it, so I can buy fabric on a whim for it. :P


The fabric is Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey for Moda

I love charm packs!

All laid out.

In the progress of quilting.
Hopefully I'll get this project completed soon. I just ordered some fabric for some gifts I really need to get started on. I'm going to try to be the kind of "crafter" that only works on one project until it's complete and on to the next one. Let's see how long it lasts... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are getting so good at this! I love it! Mom

Anne said...

Gorgeous! I'm getting the sewing bug, I think.

Post a Comment

Anniversary