i can breathe easy now

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have found a new job! It's at a calling center here in Hannibal for catalog orders. I will be answering the phone when people call in to make a payment. It's not what I really what to do (what is that anyway?), but I'm very excited. It's a Monday - Friday, 8-5 kinda job!!! I'm still going to keep BB&B for at least a couple weeks to see how this job go, but I have a feeling I won't be working the Christmas season in retail. :)

This all has happened pretty quick - I got the call last night about 6 and I start next Monday. Mike and I kept talking about all the great things that come along with this job all night. We are going to have nights and weekends together, I'll be using less gas, I'll be payed more..... The night and weekends are priceless to me, I can't wait to be able to do what I want on the weekends and not have to ask off 3 weeks in advance.

Things are finally turning around, it's crazy how a new job can change everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary