the meaning of friday

Friday, October 9, 2009

....I finally understand the joy of this day. :)

Since I've always worked retail, Fridays never meant that much to me. I always worked some part of the weekend. Well, not anymore! This is my first weekend without a job in awhile. We don't really have plans, except we are resigning our lease tomorrow morning.

I heard a advertisement on the radio on my way home this evening about a orchard near by. It's doing a demonstration on how they make apple cider and they have it and pumpkins for sale. It's on Sunday, so I'm going to try to find it online and ask Mike if we can go. We haven't bought our pumpkins yet and I can't wait to get some and figure out what to carve it in to.

So I got tagged.

Here are the rules:

1. open your first photo folder

2. scroll to the 10th photo

3. post the photo on your blog and tell the story behind it

4. tag people to do the same

Well, here's a little back story. My computer crashed about 2 months ago, so I've been using Mike's laptop full-time now. Don't worry, I have all my pictures saved on CD, but I'm waiting for my new hard drive before I upload them. So the only pictures I have on a computer are pretty recent.

This picture is from our anniversary camping trip (in September). This was the view from our camp site. So peaceful. I love that we weren't surrounded by other campers. It was a great weekend. :)

Since I don't really know that many people that read this that blog as well, I'm going to tag Anne and Laura. They are sure to have great pictures and great stories.

1 comments:

Kris said...

Very pretty :)
I hope you had a relaxing weekend!

Post a Comment

Anniversary