hunting

Friday, October 30, 2009

Mike went out tonight for the first time this bow season. Actually, I think this is the first time Mike's hunted dear with a bow; I've always known him to go out during shot gun season. He recently bought a used bow off of someone we know, so I know he's excited to go out and really try it out. I'm hoping he gets something today, or he's going to go out this whole weekend. :(

I'm looking forward to a quiet, simple weekend. We've have two busy weekends in a row so I can't wait to just relax. maybe get a little sewing in.. :) I can't show what I'm making but I will show a sneak peak with the fabric. I went to far lengths to find this, since it wasn't available at my fabric store I ordered it online. I had a pretty good experience with ordering online, and I guess it's good practice in case we move somewhere else that doesn't have a fabric store.

that's it. that's all you get.... :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary