hog roast

Friday, October 23, 2009

I think Mike had a pretty nice birthday on Wednesday. We had our friends, Brad and Lindsey, over and it was just a over all relaxing evening. The guys hung out while Lindsey and I were in the kitchen. I got Mike a new alarm clock and a boning knife. I know a alarm clock doesn't sound very neat, but it does a whole lot: inside/outside temp, auto daylight savings change, projector, sound machine and radio. I think that's all it does.... I figured he could use a nice knife for when he gets a deer this year (here's hoping). He did a really nice job butchering last years, so I'm sure this one will be even better.

We are going home for the weekend. Our friend, Matt and Katie, are having a hog roast! Since we won't be able to come home for Thanksgiving, this just seems like that right time for a visit home. I'm really excited to see everyone and hope we can get everything in that we want to.

My great Aunt Lousie passed away on Tuesday, and her funeral is Saturday morning. I'm glad we will be home so we could be there for it. I hadn't see her in a couple years. It's definitely a sad time.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary