they're on there way!

Friday, July 24, 2009

The girls (Brooke, Ashley and Marlene) are on the road as I type. I am pretty excited for their visit. I've seen them a couple of times recently for Ashley's bridal shower and then wedding. But with those things, we couldn't really hang out. You know what I mean?

We have only a few things actually planned, but a bunch of possibilities. We're going to do Mark Twain stuff, I'll show them downtown. Maybe go to the Molly Brown House. She's the 'unsinkable' Molly Brown from the Titanic. She was coming home to Hannibal. Kind of neat.

We're going to a winery a bit south of me. I'm excited! It'll only be my second winery, so it's still new to me. I've been told the town the winery is in has a cute downtown, so we may do some shopping and see what's there.

It's going to be a great MUCH needed girls weekend! Hopefully Mike can handle 4 girls in the house. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary