food lately

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nothings really been happening. I'm just getting everything ready for the girls' visit this weekend. So I'm keeping busy, but it's not blog-worthy.

Mike had an overnight work trip, and he's coming home tonight. It's been awhile since he's been away for a night. It was kind of nice and kind of not. It's amazing how I could miss a person after not seeing them for 40 hours.


We've been grilling lately, which makes Mike happy til no end. This is the prep work for our awesome quesadillas. Seriously, If you haven't tried this recipe I posted on the cooking blog, now is the time to do it! SO good. :)



Mike is serious about his grilling. (He's so trying not to smile.)











The next night we grilled some ribs. YUM! And you can tell Mike really enjoyed them. HA! It makes me laugh every time I see this picture. He would probably kill me if he knew I was posting this, but luckily for all of you he doesn't check the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary