sewing hurts

Monday, June 8, 2009

We had a pretty relaxing/boring weekend. Mike was very productive though, his 4-wheel drive was broke on his four wheeler, so he figured it out and was able to fix it. He's going on a guys weekend in 2 weeks where they are camping and four wheeling; so he started to put all his camping stuff together. I can't wait until we go camping, just the two of us. I haven't been since I was a kid, but we got all this new camping stuff for our wedding, and we're ready to get some use out of all of it. I figure it a cheap way for us to site see in our area this summer. Since we're still pretty new around here, we really want to explore Missouri and maybe southern Iowa.

I had to work last night, but I sewed all afternoon. My objective was to get my table runner quilted, and I got half of it done. I also got stuck with the pins about a bi-zillion times. It hurt! I finished the quilting today, and hopefully with start the binding and possibly finish tonight or tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary