eek...a mouse!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

We had a mouse at work when the store first opened. But I had never seen it and everyone stopped talking about it in the beginning of March or so; and I completely forgot about it. BAD THING TO DO KRISTI!! So I was working Monday night and went into the back receiving area and guess what comes out from under the shelving about 2 feet in front of me....a mouse! Now, I am scared to death of mice. Let me rephrase that, I am scared of stepping on them and them running near my feet. Neither of these things have actually ever happened to me and I never want them to. So when I saw this mouse I kind of yelped and gasped, then I tried to page a manager in the calmest voice possible (b/c I didn't want customers knowing a mouse was there). The manager was just like, "oh, okay"; they didn't care at all. Ugh! Luckily, I was working with a girl who was not scared of mice what so ever, so she was nice enough to get anything I needed from the back room for the rest of the night. I'm such a baby....

Tonight we're going to our friends house for dinner. I love how we just rotate having each other over for dinner. It's the cheapest way to visit, and both Lindsay and I enjoy cooking. I'm bringing dessert, Tiramisu! I'll put in on the cooking blog soon. I love making this dessert, but I NEED to make with for at least a small crowd, because we do not need the whole thing sitting around our house. I'm sure I could cut the recipe in half; I may do that next time I'm craving it!

Oh, my walking foot for my sewing machine got here yesterday! So hopefully I will put my nose to the grindstone this weekend and finish my table runner. Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

LauraSuz said...

Hhhmmm....Tiramisu!

Kristi said...

yeah...oh so good!

Post a Comment

Anniversary