cranberry orange scone morning

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This week has been an odd one for Mike's training. He was gone Monday night, then came back last night, and then he'll be gone tonight, and then back Thursday night. Normally he's gone Sunday night thru Thursday or Friday. I was really nice to see him last night, even though he was only home for about 12 hours.


I had a pretty productive morning. I got up, went the grocery and made my favorite scones! I normally make them at night, but it was so nice to have one fresh from the oven. If anyone's going to try this recipe, I always use fresh cranberry's instead of dried, I like the tang!

1 comments:

LauraSuz said...

Hey! If you're a baker/cooker you should join our cooking blog. Let me know if you wanna! It's a group of woman who post recipes, some of whom I've never even met so it's not like we all know each other. We're just a group that loves to be in the kitchen. If you don't want to leave your email on here send me a message on FB and I'll have my sister send you an invite. :)

The scones look great!

Post a Comment

Anniversary