blogging from lafayette...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

So I came home to Lafayette for a couple days. My cousin had her baby (a girl!) earlier this month, so I really wanted to come and meet her. I figured it was a good time to come since Mike's in training. I also forgot one of my Christmas presents here and I really wanted it. My mom got me a kitchen herb garden and I want to start using it immediately. I haven't really cooked with fresh herbs a lot, because they tend to be a little pricey to keep around. But with this garden, they will be able to stay fresh until I snip them. :)

When I got to my parent's house, my mom had something for me. She found the ring I lost at their house 3 years ago this Valentine's day. This ring is significant because it was the first ring Mike had given me, and he had just got it for me that Christmas (you know, like 2 months before!). I know it wasn't very valuable, but it is in my eyes. I'm extremely excited to have it back. So really, I never lost it, just misplaced it for a little bit (okay, a long bit) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary