- One of the bedroom windows has a crack.
- The dryer circuit is over fused.
- Full bathrooms sink drain doesn't work very well.
- The downstairs half bath is gutted. We knew this buying the home, and it will most likely been our first project.
- Half the kitchen counter is off. Again something we knew going into it and we would of replaced.
- One of the fireplaces' corners needs to be re-tucked....I have no idea what this means.....
- The dining room and living rooms' outlets have cross polarity.
Also, the seller was really upset when he found out the gas wasn't on to check the furnace. It turns out the renter in the seller's nephew, so I'm sure he had a few choice words for him. ;) I kind of felt like I was overreacting, because Mike was so calm about it. So I'm really happy the seller was upset, so I wasn't the only one.