chairs

Monday, June 21, 2010

Since we moved to a house with an actually working garage, Mike's been wanting to do some wood working. I've been telling him for years that I would love to have Adirondack Chairs on my front porch. Well, we bought a house with a big front porch, so Mike made my dream a reality.

He started on Memorial Day weekend, and he didn't stop the entire weekend. It took one more Saturday to finish the four chairs and then we stained the next weekend.  He did an amazing job on them. :)

Next, will be 2 matching cocktail/side tables. I hope to have them done sometime this summer, but I know there is a lot more important things that need to be done. There is also a matching love seat version and I would love to have that as well. It would make a nice conversation area on the porch.

We've already sat out on the porch twice now and love it. It's nice to sit outside on a summer evening just watching the cars and people.


I love my handy husband!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary