bedroom floors

Monday, April 11, 2011

We had the bedroom floors done the same time as the dining room - I'm just a little behind in my blogging. :)

We really like how the floors turned out in the bedroom; they are a little darker than the dining room, which is probably why I like them.

Here are some before and after shots of the space!


old closet space

you can't even tell what it used to be!
the entrance to the bedroom


 

i can't believe the difference!
Such character! Mike loves this center piece of wood - sadly, it's in the middle of the bedroom and will be covered by our bed...
 

Our sweet Abe approves! :)
Since the floors have been completed, I've been working on the trim and Mike's been building the 2 built-ins. The built-ins are done, except for the cabinet doors on the bottom. YAY! We worked really hard this past weekend, and got everything primed last night. It's such a good feeling to get paint on them. :) I get off work a little early today, so I get to start actually painting!   *The pictures will follow soon!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary