|the hallway side of our door closure.|
The whole reason dust came to mind this morning is Mike sanded the first coat of mud on the walls. He's going to buy a ceiling sanding this evening and finish taping the corners as well.
|you almost can't tell there was a door. I can't wait for paint!|
|the new closet!|
- It's a smaller area.
- There's no light in there at this point.
- You probably wouldn't know what you are looking at.
As you can see, we have a window in our new closet. I'm still not sure how I feel about this. We did it for a few reasons:
- It was the best place for a new closet.
- We weren't going to remove it and make the outside of the house look weird.
- We centered the door way with the window so, if we want, we can leave the door open and get some light.
Anyway, once the bedroom is done, we have to start on the upstairs hallway/downstairs entry. I don't want to look a this for 6 months. There is going to be some time when Mike is working on his projects that are only for him, like our built ins and making our new bed. So I'm sure I'll be doing some work on this hallway while that's underway.
Thanks for looking at my mess of a house right now. Maybe it made you feel a little better about our home. :)