a big loser

Sunday, March 10, 2013

So I have been radio silent for what seems like FOREVER, and I am sorry for that. I know I've said it multiple times - when you are doing things that are blog worthy (so to speak) you don't blog. I hate that I have missed out on blogging this past year, for myself. That's what this blog is for, for Mike and I, and our memories.

One of the biggest reasons I haven't blogged is because I am running! I started the couch to 5k program last Easter and with a few bumps in the road, I complete it at the end of August. I am now running 3.1 miles, 3 times a week. Wow! That is all I can say. I never thought I would be where I am. I needed to make a change in my life - I was heavier and lazier than I ever wanted to be. I had no one to blame but that person in the mirror. My life has completely changed - running and eating right has me currently 35 lbs. lighter. I'm not where I want to be, but I am headed down the right road.

2 comments:

tiff said...

Congrats! You look FANTASTIC and so happy to hear you are feeling great!

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME and you look great! I'm currently fighting the extra 30lbs from pregnancy so I hear ya.

Post a Comment

Anniversary