decorating is hard.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I started shopping for the dining room, and let me just say - it's hard. I'm so worried things won't look right together. I want everything to "match" but not look matchy-matchy..... I guess I just want flow. I know I'm probably just freaking out because I've never really done this before and haven't really started yet. The thing is, is that most of what I want to buy to decorate isn't available in town, so that means online shopping and I just don't want to deal with returning things online. On a lighter note, I've bough two things for the dining room and some book-ins for the living room. :)

I'm going to back in Indiana next weekend, and I'm hoping to hit up some stores. We will just have to see if there is time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Anniversary